Friday 26 May 2023

Marathon | Official Announce Trailer



I played Marathon back in the day... it was Bungie's 1st game... I think this is going to be something special... can not wait, but not sure I can get into a PvP... in the original Marathon(s) the MP was the best thing about it... I remember around Halo 3 Bungie was talking about continuing the saga... but the "new" Bungie is a very different company... but possibly they also reboot the storytelling aspects as the Marathon plot was/is excellent... 
I try as Bungie knows how to make a shooter!... but PvP... I think Bots/cyborgs are/be (have been) a huge part of Marathon... but we see... the last Bungie/Sony colab did not workout so good... but at some point even Madonna will have to stop making muzak...
...or maybe (next week) we will have Music AI models figured out - so in ~30 sec we can have: 10 new Madonna songs in the style of Ed Sheeran with a nice Massive Attack groove and vibe.

No comments: