Tuesday 13 July 2010

HUMANOIDS HAS RETURNED and is give free access to their first digital comics!

Humanoids Publishing is give free access to their first digital comics;

Bouncer: One Armed Gunslinger 1 of 6 (Bouncer # 1)
CLICK
HERE for "Bouncer" - a Western for all you Red Dead Redemption fans

Unfabulous Five: The Greasers From The Black Lagoon 1 of 4 (Unfabulous Five # 1)
CLICK HERE for "Unfabulous 5" - a gritty urban comedy


CBR did a excellent interview with
Bob Silva, well worth a read if you interested in the future of the English branch of Humanoids Publishing.

Personalty I think Humanoids has produced / published some of the best comics ever. Actually the large print hardcovers of The Techno Priests and a few others are the BEST comics I have ever held in my hands and laid my eyes on; breathtakingly beautiful.

Needles to say I am overjoyed to see Humanoids return to publishing in English extra so independently. I predict we will see some really new amazing comics and hopefully hardcover reissues of some of the Humanoids classics like Incal or Metabarons.

No comments: