Sunday 19 September 2010

Semi Permanent Melbourne 2010

This year's Semi Permanent Melbourne was inspiring as always, but some speakers lacked the ability to speak before a crowd. I understand not every designer / artist can pull off an amazing presentation but this year SP reached an all time low. There is no point in pointing any fingers, if you where there you know what I am talking about. I believe in the past many inexperienced speakers had a colleague on stage co-presenting and that worked quite well. A depressing 20 seconds of silence with 2000 people is not something I would call inspiring. But all in all I have to say the SP 2010 Melbourne finished on the highest note ever; Simon Allen's (Pixar) presentation was finger licking good and put a big smile on everyone's face.

No comments: